Xpress II Inclined Platform Lift
Features of the Xpress II
Highlighted below are some of the many standard features available. For more extensive information, consult the Xpress II Design & Planning Guide or contact your local Garaventa Lift Representative.
250kg (550 lbs)
Choice of Three Platform Sizes
- 800mm x 1250mm (31 1/2" x 49 1/4") - ADA Compliant
- 800mm x 1000mm (31 1/2" x 39 3/8")
- 750mm x 900 mm (29 1/2" x 35 1/2")
The platform mounted drive system consists of a .75 H.P. motor, gearbox, pinion gear and flexible traveling cable.
Mains Power Operation
- North America: 208 - 240VAC Single Phase on a dedicated 20 amp circuit
- International: 208 - 240VAC Single Phase on a dedicated 16 amp circuit
Curved Safety Arms
Fully automatic safety arms are available to further increase the safety of the passenger.
- Constant Pressure Control Buttons - Large illuminated direction control buttons allow for independent operation of the lift.
- Keyless Platform Operation
- Emergency Stop Button - Used to stop the lift in an emergency.
- Grabrail - Assists passenger with loading and unloading
Call Station Controls
- The One Touch Control System - Unfolds platform and activates the ramps and optional curved safety arms.
- Key Controlled Operation - This feature restricts operation to authorized users.
- Keyed Call Stations - Restricts operation to authorized users
- Leading Ramp Sensor - When the platform is called to or from the landing area in the folded position the leading ramp is sensitive to obstructions.
- Under Platform Sensing Plate - The under platform sensing plate detects obstacles underneath the platform.
- Bi-directional Sensing - The ramps are designed to be obstruction sensitive in the direction of travel on the outside of the ramps as well as from within the platform. The internal ramp sensor prevents a wheelchair from being off-center on the platform deck.
Emergency Manual Lowering
This features allows the lift to be manually lowered during a power outage.
Shows the amount of time the Xpress II has been used.
Champagne colored anodized aluminum rails and loading ramps, with non-aluminum components of the lift finished in a durable polyester powder paint coating in fine textured Satin Grey paint.