Current Job Postings
Job Postings and Career Opportunities at Garaventa Lift
Are you ready to be challenged? Are you ready to be proud? Are you ready to help us Create An Accessible World?
When there is an opening, Garaventa Lift will always look to fill it with the best. Garaventa Lift is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Garaventa Lift offices and factories are located around the world.
Surrey, B.C., Canada
May 12, 2017
The Web Specialist is responsible for a wide range of online tasks, from web page layout and creation to search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising. The ideal candidate will have the ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and calls to action. They will be able to create beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Minimum of 2 years professional web design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Proficient at HTML and Java script
- Knowledge of website architecture, creation and maintenance
- Familiar with modern design software and technologies
- Capable of digital retouching and image editing
- Able to analyze website content using optimization tools and recommend content improvements
- Visually oriented - able to choose layouts and page elements to optimize visual appeal
- GIT Knowledge
- SEO experience
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Improving the overall interface and user experience
- Creating banners, landing pages and calls to action to drive sales/leads
- Using responsive design to enhance mobile access
- Working with different content management systems
- Collaborating with managers, programmers, and writers
- Maintaining current online content in directories
- Managing permissions for support site access
Interested candidates should respond by emailing a resume and cover letter to email@example.com .